‘Pride Life’ magazine asked us to decorate the roof terrace of the Grange Hotel for an evening event recently. The white terrace and bar areas are starkly decorated in a very contemporary style; and the hotel’s in-house florist had already chosen pink and white orchid blooms to decorate these two areas. Therefore we wanted our floral displays to blend in with the existing decor. We chose the purple flowers of Agapanthus and Brodiea, and the Burgundy tones of Astilbe. The finished effect added warmth and our unique style to the atmosphere without disturbing the modern decor.
- Food at 52 on Flor Unikon Flowers at Food at 52 Cookery School
- Federica Bruno Couture on ‘Gets Hitched’ at Craft Central – wedding inspirations
- Farooq on Luxury Wedding Show – 19th February 2012, Iranian Wedding Event in London
- breast cancer symptoms on Looking Good, Feeling Great – Croydon Television production
- חתונות on Scandinavian flower workshop in London