We were lucky to be present at the preview evening of the Brussels AAF. Some amazing work on display that ranged from the bizarre to magical imagery. The graffiti magician, Mr Brainwash, who has taken the US by storm, was one of the artists in residence hosted by Winwood Gallery, www.winwoodgallery.com, his monkey design ‘follow your dreams’ created a lot of interest; Monique Reyniers’ sculptures and photographs were eye catching with an innocent sensitivity, www.gallerymore.be; Galleria Palma Arte, www.galleriapalmaarte.it, played host to the amazing Picasso styled work of Paolo Da San Lorenzo; and finally Marlies Daniels themed work ‘Meat’ had a real shock value but at the same time her colour interpretations were stunning, www.marlies-daniels.com.
- Food at 52 on Flor Unikon Flowers at Food at 52 Cookery School
- Federica Bruno Couture on ‘Gets Hitched’ at Craft Central – wedding inspirations
- Farooq on Luxury Wedding Show – 19th February 2012, Iranian Wedding Event in London
- breast cancer symptoms on Looking Good, Feeling Great – Croydon Television production
- חתונות on Scandinavian flower workshop in London