Design a logo for the – Amwell Street Community Association
We are looking for a creative and original design and style of text that will become the new logo for the Amwell Street Community Association and be featured on its website.
The rules of entry are as follows:
- Your design should be hand drawn and coloured (with paints, crayons etc) on to A4 size paper. Entries that have been created using photo shop or other pc based technology will be disqualified.
- The text can be part of the picture or simply placed along side the image. We simply ask that the text is just ‘Amwell Street Community Association’.
- The image should try to capture the spirit of Amwell Street and the surrounding area, e.g. keep in mind the area’s history, style of buildings and the independent local shops/businesses.
- Entrants should be over five years old. We welcome designs from children and adults.
- Write your name, address and telephone number on the back of your design.
- Send your entry to Flor Unikon Flower Workshop, 44 Amwell Street, London. EC1
- Closing date is 1st March 2011. Late entries will not be included.
The lucky winner will be announced two weeks after the closing date. Any queries please contact Paul or Pasi on 020 7837 3233